RTL's new Goods Return Authorisation Process
To our Valued Customers,
This is to let you know, RTL has introduced a policy change that now requires authorisation before sending or returning goods to us. This new procedure applies nationwide and has been introduced to manage the returns process more effectively and improve the user experience.
From the 1st of May 2021, ALL requests for returns must be made prior to sending goods back, via our website www.rtl.co.nz/returns. You can find the how-to guide and policy details here.
This policy applies to return for credit, faulty goods, warranty repairs, incorrect goods supplied, exchange and electronic parts evaluation.
We have implemented a goods return authorisation (GRA) form which is simple and easy to use. This allows us to collect all the relevant details about your return, assess the condition of the return and facilitate them more efficiently.
How to use the form:
1. Fill out your name
2. Enter the Sales Order/Invoice number
3. Select a reason for return
4. Add Product Details, quantity and description.
5. RTL will then review your submission
6. If the goods meet the return policy, RTL will send you a printable label with the full details to be attached to the goods
Please work with us and follow this new procedure. If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 785 744 or contact us.
The Team at RTL