Flexi Guide 300 (FG 300) UR Delineator - Orange
Our FG 300 Traffic Delineators are a highly durable, multi-purpose Channelizer, designed to separate traffic and delineate traffic lanes on New Zealand roads and highways. Our high-performance, surface mounted delineator posts are impact tested and rated to 50 impacts at 96kmph and have become the industry standard for toughness, impact resistance and long-lasting performance.
The highly visible, orange FG 300 UR are used for managing work site traffic in short-term temporary traffic management sites. Use the EFX Delineator Post for traffic control at a long-term work zone within a major roading project. Both Delineator Posts utilise the same FG-300 surface mounted base and are TTMC compliant to New Zealand CoPTTM.
- Compliant CoPTTM to Section B2 Delineation Devices & B2.4.3 Tubular Delineators
- Two Class 400 retro-reflective collars
- Fluorescent orange post and base for added visibility
- Twin locking pins for quick installation and post replacement
- Mounts with butyl pads, hot melt bitumen or anchor bolts
- MASH Compliant and NCHRP 350 Accepted
The urethane polymer alloys used in the FG 300 UR & EFX models absorb impact far better than polyethylene, allowing these posts to sustain numerous hits at high speed. A longer lasting post is a safer post for your roadways.