D-Fence Pedestrian Safety Fences (Hinged)
D-fence Safety Fences & Barricades are used for crowd control at events, festivals, expos and to restrict access at road works and construction sites. They are fully compliant to NZTA CoPTTM & OSH regulations.
The Hinged Model is 2000mm long (overall) with a hinge halfway. This means two can be put together to create a 1000mm x 1000mm zoned off area. This great for smaller areas, around holes, on footpaths, or at the end of a row to standard fences to make a 'gate end' into a worksite.
Please refer to NZTA CoPTTM Section B6 Safety Fences & B7 Barricades for more information.
- Easy to assemble
- Stackable Design (great for storage)
- Highly visible fluorescent orange colour
- UV and impact resistance
- Light weight plastic swivel foot
- High molecular weight polyethylene construction
- Blank Barrier
- With Cone Tape
- Barriers with Class 1 Barricade Reflective (Call us to discuss)
- Coloured Name Plate Branding