PortaCone Collapsible Roadcone Series
The portable cone solution for all road users, the PortaCone collapsible safety cone offers affordable protection for roadside emergencies such as collisions, breakdowns and flat tyres. PortaCones can be set up in a matter of seconds and can be seen by other drivers up to 1000 meters away! Easily stored under the front seat of a car or in the boot (the 450mm model will even fit into a motorcycle pannier!)
Sizes available include 450mm, 500mm, 700mm and 750mm. These conform to COPTTM Section A6.9 and may therefore be used as temporary emergency traffic hazard indicators such as at the site of a breakdown or other emergency.
The 900mm cones have been specifically designed to fit within the parameters of CoPTTM, and comply to the following standards with respect to height, width of reflective bands, colour and weight. As such they may be used as part of a formal traffic management plan.
- Constructed from hard-wearing water resistant, long lasting materials
- Heavy duty fluorescent orange nylon outer shell
- 3M reflective bands
- Internal high impact PVC inner and base
- Fits into car boot or under seat and the 450mm size will even fit into a motorcycle pannier
- Very stable and lightweight due to low centre of gravity
- Come packed in a PVC carry bag for ease of handling and storage
- LED light has three phases on, off or flashing
- Internal water proof LED light for night or low light conditions. Will last for more than 300 hours on one set of batteries*. 2x AAA batteries required.