Flexi Guide 300 (FG 300) EFX Delineator - Orange
Our FG 300 Traffic Delineators are a highly durable, multi-purpose Channelizer Post, designed to separate traffic and delineate traffic lanes on New Zealand roads and highways.
The EFX Channelizer Post is 65% stronger than our UR delineator post, with increased resistance to tearing and greater stiffness translates to the toughest post you can buy, suitable for the most challenging installations on your roadways. Our high-performance, surface mounted delineator posts are impact tested and rated to 50 impacts at 96kmph and have become the industry standard for toughness, impact resistance and long-lasting performance.
The highly visible, orange FG 300 UR are used for managing work site traffic in short-term temporary traffic management sites. Use the EFX Post for traffic control at a long-term work zone within a major roading project. Both Delineator Posts utilise the same FG-300 surface mounted base and are TTMC compliant to New Zealand CoPTTM.
- 65% stronger than our UR Delineator Post
- Compliant CoPTTM to Section B2 Delineation Devices & B2.4.3 Tubular Delineators
- Two Class 400 retro-reflective collars
- Fluorescent orange post and base for added visibility
- Twin locking pins for quick installation and post replacement
- Mounts with butyl pads, hot melt bitumen or anchor bolts
- MASH Compliant and NCHRP 350 Accepted
The urethane polymer alloys used in the FG 300 UR & EFX models absorb impact far better than polyethylene, allowing these posts to sustain numerous hits at high speed. A longer lasting post is a safer post for your roadways.