The Twin Disc Flip Sign has been designed to combine two cone mounted signs into one. Due to the hinged design the sign can be utilised as either a RG17.1 Keep Left Sign or a RG34.1 Keep Right Sign by simply lifting the sign off the cone and flipping it upside down and placing it back on the cone. This means the Twin Disc Flip Sign can easily be relocated from site to site without having to carry two signs.
The Twin Disc Flip Sign also features a web strap, manufactured from a flexible hard wearing material which allows it to fit on any 900mm PVC Cones including the RTL SlimlineTM Cone, Slim Composite & Wide Profile Cone.
TCD Code: RD6L
TCD Code: RD6R
- NZTA CoPTTM Compliant - Standard design & size
- Space Saver as it combines two signs into one
- Lightweight and user friendly
- Quick & easy to change from a Keep Left to a Keep Right
- Designed to fit comfortably on any 900mm PVC Cone
- Narrow design - less than the base of the Cone
- Aluminium sign with hinged panel
- High Intensity Prismatic Reflective
- 300mm wide x 600mm high
For more information please download a copy of the brochure.