The latest Scorpion II METRO TMA by TrafFix Devices is MASH approved, ideal for cities and urban districts with posted speeds of 80 kph or less. It is the shortest TL-2 MASH TMA on the market with a deployed length of only 2.69 m, and a vertical storage height of 3.4m. The Scorpion II Metro is fully approved by NZTA and referenced in the NZTA M23 Appendix C Temporary Road Safety Hardware Systems.
- Only MASH TL-2 Plus TMA tested and passed at 80 kph
- Easy use in urban areas with tight turning radius
- Get 80 kph protection with smaller host vehicles (from 3402kg)
- Infinite weight tested so no maximum weight limit
- Stored vertical height of less than 3.4 m (upper pivot)